Good day
While listening to the Holy Spirit this morning, I believe He gave me the following encouragement to share with you, and that is that God wants to fill you with hope.
A hope (encouragement/strength/upliftment) that only God can give. A hope that can rejoice in the midst of trying times or challenging seasons. A hope that is able to cast down all forms of fear of tomorrow but can instead hope for a better and brighter future (even when there may not look like a way out in the natural). This type of hope, that only God can give, will never disappoint! It's a steadfast hope in who God is to His people because of what He has made available to us by sending Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins.
1 Peter 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
Romans 5:1-5 NKJV
Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Romans 12:12
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Romans 8:24-25
For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.
Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Psalm 119:114
You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word.
Lamentations 3:24
“The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.”
Psalm 33:22
Let your steadfast love, O Lord, be upon us, even as we hope in you.
Psalm 42:11
Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.
Psalm 147:11
But the Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who hope in his steadfast love.
Psalm 71:5
For you, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O Lord, from my youth.
Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.
Based on the above, I'd like to encourage you to pray along with me:
"Heavenly Father, I thank you that you are the God of all hope. I ask that you remove all forms of fear, anxiety and worry from my mind. That you would restore my peace and fill me with hope today. I receive this hope. I ask that you would restore my joy as I look to you as my only true source of everlasting peace, joy and strength. I thank you today for all that you have done and continue to do and fulfill in and through my life. I give you alone all the praise, honour and glory for you are my source. Thank you for being a steadfast hope. That I can place my faith and my trust in who you are - a God of love, a God of peace, a God with whom all things are possible! That I can have a hope for my future because I know you're in it! That my hope in you will never fade, grow cold nor will it disappoint. You are my God, you are my strength, you are my joy and my peace. I look to you Father. Thank you for being faithful and true to your word and promises of love towards me! Thank you for being someone that I can place my hope in. I thank you for this now in Jesus mighty name, amen!"
Please pass this message onto someone who you believe would be encouraged by it
