Skip to main content

Responses

Good day 

I'd like to share with you some of the responses I've received from various people that receive the emails/messages/letters I send out.

This method of reaching people (messaging & letters) is only ONE OF MANY WAYS in which the Holy Spirit can work and make a difference in someone's life. It's like constructing a building, where the person we're trying to reach is that building, and by laying one brick upon another, we trust that God will draw them to Himself ... one brick may be getting someone's contact and sending them these messages - another brick may be that person meeting someone at work who attends church, whom they befriend - it may then be someone else who gives them a Christian book - there be another person keeping that individual in prayer - then it may even be a billboard or sticker that they come across that reminds them about God - then it's meeting someone who will invite them to church, etc. ... and this journey may even take 5 or 10 or 20 years - but what's important is that God is watching over the journey - that as one plants and another waters, God is making that seed grow! (1 Corinthians 3:5-9) ... So there may be times when we invite someone to church and they accept Christ as their Lord and Saviour but what we didn't see is how many times the seed was planted/watered in that person's life that brought them to that point.

Therefore I hope that by reading these responses you would be encouraged and inspired you to know the difference you can make in someone else's life - To continue reaching out to others and not to be discouraged by how "big" or how "small" your interaction or engagement may be because any action inspired/backed by the Holy Spirit will yield the result God intends for it to accomplish.

Please see below some of the responses I've received from people that receive the messages posted on this blog:

šŸ”µ"You came into my life when I was going through depression, you have no idea how I looked forward to your leaflet in my letter box back then. Today I am happily married, no depression and still look forward to your messages via sms. You are making a difference in the world. Keep it up!"

šŸ”µ "I would like to thank you for the messages, the scriptures and the lessons that I have received ,they have given me new insight, had me think of how I am living and approaching life and also provided guidance in certain areas where I had doubts or felt that I was wandering aimlessly. Thank you, may God bless you"

šŸ”µ"Thank you for all the messages you have sent me all these days. It really impacted me and the way I view things spiritually. The verses and explanations of it has encouraged me throughout my day wherever I am"

šŸ”µ"Afternoon how are you, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you have done for me throughout the years. I remember you approached me whilst I was at work with my colleagues during lunch time, you were with your wife and your baby if I remember vividly. I didn't even know that you were God sent specifically for me because I was going through a lot, I was recovering from the loss of my baby through stillbirth and I didn't get the closure I needed nor the help because I was shunning people out. Giving you my number was the best choice I made, I received messages through sms and on WhatsApp as well so I never missed any important information I needed to hear. I healed through your words, I regained my faith and the hope I had lost, was blessed with a Rainbow baby boy who is now 3 and it showed that God never forsake those he loves and each time I had a bad day I would read your scriptures and all the devotions you sent to me. I'm so grateful to you and your wife who choose to pass by me that day and helped me in my healing journey, keep helping others because the world needs people like you, it will be a much better place. People are going through a lot without anyone to talk to, but God is using you to reach those souls and provide healing."

šŸ”µ "I appreciate the messages...They help me a lot.. especially when I was a new born again Christian, they were like spoon feeding a child that doesn't know what to eat at that time it was short messages n verse & most of the time it used to rescue me out of the situation that I'm facing...&I will be like... He is send by God...So I appreciate them...For me it's like you are doing what Isaiah says in 35:3&4...May God continue to give you strength to preach the word..."

šŸ”µ "l grateful for the work u r doing, it constantly helps, remind us that there is a creator who is above us all, and that we need to follow what the scripture says only, not what we want, or think, but what the word of God says, spiritual It gives us direction and leads us to God, l grateful, may God help us to continue in this fellowship."

šŸ”µ "These messages has gave me a better understanding of the word of God and it has made a difference in my life and my family's because God has been good to us and i am more than thankful to receive these messages it gives me hope."

šŸ”µ "Thanks so much for the message in fact these have a large impact on Christian life as a person, church and community at large. These draw us nearer to God so that we continue to serve Him. They help us to have a good relationship with one another and lastly these help us how we can work for God because time is against us for His second coming."

šŸ”µ "I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for the profound impact your messages have had on my life. Your words have been a beacon of hope, inspiration, and guidance, touching my heart and mind in way that transcend borders and boundaries. Your messages have been a reminder that faith, love, and resilience can overcome even the most daunting challenges. They've encouraged me to deepen my connection with my spiritual self, nurturing a sense compassion, and understanding. Your contributions have made a tangible difference in my life. Your dedication to sharing messages of God, hope, and inspiration is a testament to your character and commitment to spreading love and positivity."

šŸ”µ "I am amazed by the powerful ABC teaching u dish-up ... don't stop"

šŸ”µ "Thank you for the Christian messages they always help me remember how God loves us and never abandon me even when I stray away"

šŸ”µ "I must indicate that your endeavours to spreading the word of God across this platform has encouraged me always to read my Bible. It simply gives me a better understanding of the word of God. I therefore appreciate your messages as they make me grow from strength to strength as it is also written that those who wait on the Lord shall grow from strength to strength and sprout wings like an eagle. That is what really happening to me through your messages. Thank you and thank you again. God bless"

šŸ”µ "You messages helped me a lot in the past year l went through a hard time, separated with Hubby and just receiving your messages gave me hope to push through and faith that there is something much greater for me it hasn’t happened yet l can’t expect to heal at this very instance but just having you send through these messages helps me day by day. Thank you very much and keep on spreading the word of God"

šŸ”µ "Your messages have been restoring my soul. At times I will be very down feeling lonely like God has forgotten about me. But when I scroll & read your messages I gain strength and have hope again. Continue doing the Lord's work God will reward you abundantly"

šŸ”µ "I appreciate all the messages you send me...i know i don't always respond to it but i hope the Lord blesses you abundantly because there are very few people like you in this world.....Sometimes when i read your messages i feel like the Lord is speaking to me....."

šŸ”µ "When i was working at a place where i did not get to go home for about 2 months at a time, these messages helped me so much it made me be able to do my bible study because at the time i could not go to church. It was a very toxic place to work, and these messages made it more bearable. Thank you so much for this year and all the effort that you put into these messages"

šŸ”µ "There was a time you also send me messages I remember it were in the morning and I needed to hear it it healed my pain in such way that I even woke up and head up like something a burden is removed God bless."

šŸ”µ "your messages been very comforting and encouraging and brought me close to the Lord"

šŸ”µ "Thank you for building up my Faith your massages means a lot to me"

šŸ”µ "You have help me a lot every time am thinking of ending my life ,I always go through all the messages you are sending, God has been in my side because of you and your wife"

šŸ”µ "your messages are so profound and educative we are so motivated in a such a way that every time I receive your message it will change my mood as well as my situation you such an inspiration to us keep it up you have touched a lot of souls..."

šŸ”µ"we were saved to serve, and to spread God's word is one of the gifts God gave us, and to read and receive God's word is always a blessing and an encouragement. At the right time the message touched me, my wish is that you go on doing what you doing for the Lord"

šŸ”µ "am thankful all the message you did send and am very appreciate. my testimony you increase my faith and love the Bible tell me I must Love my neighbour as yourself but was like a know the verse but I don't do, so you help me a lot, I love this verse your Love for one another will prove to the world that you are My disciples. Thanks so much"

šŸ”µ "thank U for the messages that u send out to us it help s me a Lott with my relationship with our Lord Jesus bring the calmness in my heart and the garage to talk about God to others"

šŸ”µ "These messages have helped me more especially last year. I was going through a lot and I was starting to lose faith and hope in God but your messages helped me go through it"

šŸ”µ "Your messages has help me to build a strong relationship with God."

šŸ”µ "Thank you very much sir for sharing the message of GOD with me, I am learning a lot, it gives us strength, encourage, to learn more about the love of God. Thanks"

šŸ”µ "Truly speaking i had along walk of hardship so your messages had no place in me but later i took it . It encourages me to stand with full of hope and follow the word of God. Thank you"

šŸ”µ "When you started delivering these messages to me I was in a very dark space, I even contemplated suicide. Everything was not working my relationship was at its lowest I could not even fathom the understanding that God is love. Then there was a series of messages in which you explained why we must trust GOD. That was the opening God needed to change my life, I begun to learn to trust him( I am still learning). However things are improving and I am still in the process. Thank you so much for these messages because God has used you to save my life. Thank you so much"

šŸ”µ "please keep on doing the job of sending the gods word to all those that even can't go to church on special days oh yes I'm one of them as I'm working in the restaurant and those prayers and messages you always send keep me going motivated and gave me faith as I've been in lot off challenges yes I never loose faith as I know God is always by my side .guess what the other days you send me the message as if you read my mind of what is going on with me and I keep on saying that wow god sent you to those who don't have hope"

šŸ”µ "i would like to thank you for the encouraging word of God indeed you build us spiritually i am no longer the same person i used to be, each an every word that you sent it helps a lot"

šŸ”µ "Thank you so much for this message. I have been battling with some thoughts of doubts specifically concerning my faith but what you shared really inspired me not to doubt and I thank God for using you at this point in time when I really needed to hear and see the scriptures that specifically if I can say “minister” to my current need. Thank you once again for being bold enough to share this with a complete stranger"

šŸ”µ "I praise and thank God for His timing with the message you have shared. Wow this message confirms one of my items on prayer and fasting that I am on now "Seeking God in 2025 for all my affairs; Seeking Intimate relationship with Holy Spirit to be lead by Him to leaving the life God created me for and to receive His fire to be able to impact lives."

šŸ”µ "It feels like it was directed to me. I've been feeling discouraged of late. Thank you so much"

šŸ”µ "Thanks for sharing this with me. I love the Lord and this helps me a lot in my journey with God."

šŸ”µ "Thank you so much for the word, may you be blessed l'm learning a lot "

šŸ”µ "Thank you so much for the message I really needed it through these tough times."

šŸ”µ "The message just came at the right time to share with my nephew"

šŸ”µ "Amen!! This is for me"


When I read the above responses, I can only give God ALL the glory because He does it all!

Amen