Skip to main content

"God, I need you"

 

Good day

I'd like to lead us in a prayer that I believe the Holy Spirit recently led me to pray:

"Heavenly Father, we thank you for your word. Thank you for reminding us to place our trust in you. Right now we just want to take a moment to let you know, and to acknowledge, both to you and to ourselves, that we need you ... we need you Lord ... in every single area of our lives, we need you ... Regardless of what it may be - maybe it's in the workplace, maybe with our families, maybe we're in need of your direction, provision, WHATEVER it may be - we just acknowledge right now that we need you to help us ... that we can't do this without you ... and we just want to thank you. Thank you for caring for us the way you do and for allowing us to cast our cares upon you (1 Peter 5:7) ... we choose now to rest in you. To rest in your finished work on the cross. To receive your peace, and by faith, welcome and receive your help. (Psalm 46:1). We thank you now for this in the name of Jesus. Amen"

I don't know the specific details or the area in which you need God's help but I would like to encourage you to take a moment to bring it before Him in prayer, acknowledge that you need Him, that you need His help, and thank Him for His help ... I don't believe that the Holy Spirit would prompt me to share this with you if God wasn't prepared to come through on your request.
I'm trusting God that as you pray this prayer, that you would experience His peace and find your rest in Him.


May you continue to place your hope in Him. To hope with expectation and allowing that hope to give you strength. Amen. (Hebrews 6:19, This hope [this confident assurance] we have as an anchor of the soul [it cannot slip and it cannot break down under whatever pressure bears upon it]—a safe and steadfast hope that enters within the veil [of the heavenly temple, that most Holy Place in which the very presence of God dwells]

Lamentations 3:21-25
But this I recall and therefore have I hope and expectation:
It is because of the Lord’s mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions fail not.
They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness.
The Lord is my portion or share, says my living being (my inner self); therefore will I hope in Him and wait expectantly for Him.
The Lord is good to those who wait hopefully and expectantly for Him, to those who seek Him [inquire of and for Him and require Him by right of necessity and on the authority of God’s word].

"God, I need you ..."

Thank you Lord for this reminder.

Amen